Clan names are a big deal for any clan in World of Warcraft. They’re the name that players will yell out as they charge into battle, and they can be pretty creative. In this blog post, we’ll look at 5 hilarious tweets about clan names!
The first tweet is from a player named @Druid_Mari. She tweeted that “My favorite WoW name is my own.” And we agree! It’s always fun to make your character look like you, and clan names are perfect for this.
Second up on our list of tweets about clan names is @AmberGetsGames. Her tweet said: “If I had the choice between being known as The Best Clan Ever or Wargames Forevermore, I’d choose “The Best Clan Ever” because it sounds so much cooler!” We think she has a point! If clans don’t want people to forget their name, they should pick one that will stick in someone’s head easily enough!
Third up on our list of tweets about clan names is @gamergirl_99. Her tweet said: “I’m a member of 𝒟𝑜ℎƌɦţąLҽΔЯ₱∀Ϡӏ, which means ‘Clan with other people who are also gamers.'” We love this idea! It’s always nice when you can find another person to play games with, and if they’re in the same Clan as you too..well then that’s just even better!
Fourth up on our list is from @Mariobxo. Mari tweeted: “all I want for Christmas is my two front
– Clan Uptopia is the best clan.
– I’m going to start a new clan called “The Village People”. The only rule will be that everyone has to dress like a police officer.
– What’s your favorite type of cheese? #bananasquidward (My favorite) – @spongebob_says (Mine too!)
– New faction coming: Frelanians! They’re all about peace and love for their enemies, but can turn into warlike samurai any time they want. Backstory: When evil forces tried taking over the world, the people fought back with swords and bows, until one day when they got tired of fighting so much and said “you know what? I’m going to do my own thing.”
– What will your faction be called and why?
Possible names: The Boogers, Peaceful Warriors (I have this one running through my head at all times), or the pinky puffs. Let me know in the comments!
“What are we gonna call our clan?” My thoughts exactly! ;) -@spongebob_says
“The Great Koopa Clan!” says Mario’s brother Luigi. They had a good laugh but then realized they’d forget their password every time so they ended up naming it something easier like The Boring Crew . This tweet from @PrincessPeach is too funny
Clan names can be a contentious topic. Whenever I, as the Clan Leader of my family’s clan, am at an event with another clan and they ask what our name is, I brace myself for their reaction to whatever silly word we came up with that one time when we were bored. We call ourselves “The Knights Who Say Ni!” because it rhymes and also means something in Welsh (ní). They look at me like I have three heads before telling me how much they love our name—which always puts us on good terms right away. Here are five tweets about different clans and their struggles with naming themselves.
A quick Google search will show you this article is about how to come up with a clan name.
* Bullet Point:
– Clan names can be a contentious topic. Whenever I, as the Clan Leader of my family’s clan, am at an event with another clan and they ask what our name is, I brace myself for their reaction to whatever silly word we came up with that one time when we were bored. We call ourselves “The Knights Who Say Ni!” because it rhymes and also means something in Welsh (ní). They look at me like I have three heads before telling me how much they love our name—which always puts us on good terms right away. Here are five tweets about different clans and their struggles with finding clever or acceptable names.
A good clan name is hard for everyone, not just the drunk ones at a party. I’m sorry to say that my family has never had one because we don’t want it to be weird. So if anyone ever asks who you are, tell them your last name and they’ll know who you are–unless they’re from another country in which case use Google Maps!
– One of our go-to joke names used to be “The Procrastinating Knights Who Say Ni!” but then more people started recognizing what the Welsh word means so now we call ourselves “The Knights Who Get It Done With A Smile!”
As a college student, I was in The Screaming Banshees. It’s not the most fierce sounding name but we had to settle for it because all of our other ideas were too expensive or hard to spell. We eventually dropped this and became just “The Dukes”–dukes being easier on the tongue than banshees!
– When my clan started out there weren’t any cool names like these so mine is called “A Good Clan Name” – which always puts us on good terms right away. Nowadays, clans have been getting more creative with their naming schemes..including one that rhymes with “Bawlm Jamjars” who are currently looking
“Picking a clan name is hard, but I’m pretty sure “Mental Patients Anonymous” was already taken.”
– Unknown author.
The next sentence can be: There are many great ideas out there for what to call your new clan like the Knights of the Round Table or Musketeers. However, it’s not always easy coming up with one by yourself! Thankfully some Twitter users were able to offer their insight in this matter too. We hope these tweets about clans give you inspiration on how to come up with your new gaming team name as well! And if they don’t then we’re sorry in advance because nothing will top Clan Donkey Kong from our list below. Unless something really does..we’ll see
Blogs are an excellent way to create content for your site, as they can be used in a number of different ways. You could use them to build backlinks and rank highly on search engines with SEO-friendly articles; you might find that blogs work better than other formats when it comes to communicating complex information or developing thought leadership. One downside is that blog posts can take quite some time – just think about how long it takes to write one! To make things go faster, here are five quick tips:
* Write the entire post before editing * Don’t edit while you’re writing * Leave plenty of white space around the text so readers don’t have trouble seeing what’s happening * Use images to illustrate concepts * Make sure images are paired with the corresponding text In this blog post, we’ll look at five hilarious tweets about clan names. A lot of people have strong feelings when it comes to their clans and these tweets show that. Twitter user @DunkedOn_AJB says: “What is a clan? Like how does one be part of a group but not know what it stands for?” “Like if you don’t even know why your name’s written on the frontage.” This tweet would work well as both an opener or conclusion, depending on where in the article you want to use it! It sets up some interesting questions around identity while also offering insights into how online communities